Monday, April 27, 2009
Spring fever
I don't know if others are experiencing this with their students, but the kids at school today were extremely energetic! I love the beautiful weather- we no longer have to worry about gloves and hats (or coats today). I have been told that once June starts, the students start to check out- I can understand why: I would rather be outside in the warm weather playing than stuck inside trying to learn something. I felt that way today in EDU 580. I presented my lesson tonight. The room was so hot and I was getting hotter by the second standing in front of the class. I hope that my lesson came across in a clear, meaningful way. I know that I did the best I could do. I hope you all enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you on the spring feever. yes we all experiance this. I think you did a great job on your lesson. Mine wouldn't even come up unfortunatly thats what you get sometimes with technology. I think though what I tried to make sure everyone understood is where I was going to teach this it all worked fine. You can't get into the computer lab to practice your lesson at school because it is always locked up. I hope you have a great week :)
ReplyDelete