Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nearing the end of the semester

I hope that I am not the only student looking forward to the end of this semester. In August, I was very excited to start the semester. I started a new job in September as a Teachers Aid and I took 4 classes (12 credits). I was definitely ready for Christmas break. In January, I couldn't seem to gather any enthusiasm for the Spring semester and I still haven't gathered any! I hope I am not alone in this feeling! My brain is tired and my body now feels the same. I am working hard to complete all of my work so that I can enjoy a break. I want to wish you all luck in finishing the semester with high energy and even higher grades. We can do it! We are in the home stretch now. Many of us are student teaching in the fall- although this will be stressful, I think that we are prepared for it. I hope that we are all placed in situations that will benefit our training as teachers. Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment