I feel very fortunate to be a Teacher's Aide this year. I am learning a lot about how to handle children. The last week has been the most challenging that I have had this school year. Although we are well over half-way through the year, some of the children are acting as though they are in a new classroom with new rules. In the last week, I have been yelled at (by more than one child), lied to, and run away from. I am definitely gaining experience with some children at their worst! I thank God every day that he blessed me with the child that I have (for she could be a whole lot worse!!!). I want to wish all of you the gift of patience- you are going to need it!
I am happy that we are getting a vacation very soon. You do know that vacation is as much for the teachers as for the students! Enjoy yours...
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment