Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ending on a good note

I wasn't sure how blogging would work out for me this semester. Looking back at my posts, I did more work than I initially thought. The greatest advantage for me was blogging about topics we learned about in class. Writing about topics in such an open forum made me write better and think harder about what to write. The greatest difficulty I faced was time, not only to add to my blog but to follow the blogs of others. While we were working our way through the article facilitations, I barely had time to keep up with my blog or other readings.
While I liked blogging, I noticed that the more I wrote about this semester, the more heavily it weighed on me- like sometimes when something is bothering you and you vent, you feel worse after. I would like to blog about happier topics like how summer is just around the corner.
Thank you to everyone who followed my blog this semester. I hope that you were able to learn as much from me as I have from all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I had this annoyed feeling everytime I posted. Time was also a factor with me. And whenever I leave comments, (this time including) I feel guilty like I just dropped an unwanted message on someone's door. Strange?

    Mick

    ReplyDelete